Sunday, November 11, 2007

Another Foot and Hand Picture

This was so much fun. This was my favorite craft to do. I did this with my 2 year old, and all she kept saying was,"This is fun." And after we were done she said," Lets do it again, Mommy." This is a messy craft but I did it on my kitchen counter and it was not to bad.
I am going to use this as a place mat, but when I saw it in the Family Fun Magazine, the people used it on a welcome mat. It was very cute.
Most of it is her feet and hands, but I did add the beak and eye.


Corey~living and loving said...

oh my....this is fabulous. I love love love it! how fun! I just might have to try it. :)

Honey+2B's said...

That is so cute! I really need to make some of your crafts with Ariana, I keep on saving your pictures so I'll remember to make them.

Beth said...

This looks like an awesome craft! What kid is not going to love getting painted? And it turned out so cute!