Saturday, November 17, 2007

Beth's Apple Turkey Kids Craft

Let me start off by saying, I completely stole this idea from my friend Beth.
If she is puts it on her blog ,which she should, she had the idea first. She had the kids do it last night at her son's it had her son's birthday party last night, and my kids were bugging me to do it again this morning.
It is an apple, toothpicks, large and small marshmallows, cranraisins or raisins, and I used chocolate chips for eyes. This is an easy craft for any age, even my 2 year old can do it by herself.


Beth said...

Ah! Chocolate chips for the eyes...even better than trying to cram raisins in the marshmellow!!

Glad they enjoyed the craft! It's nice that they can do it alone and later after they are finished they may even be inspired to actually eat the apple!

Corey~living and loving said...

how fun.....cute product. :)

Honey+2B's said...

How cute! They all look so proud of their turkeys!