Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Christmas Lights at Tanglewood


Last night we went to the Festival of Lights at Tanglewood Park. The lights there were beautiful. It isn't a huge show of lights but it is very nice. My kids loved it. We got to the park, turned on Christmas music and drove through the park. I thought it would be a good way to get everyone in the Christmas spirit. And I wanted to go before it got to crowded. I have heard people waiting a long time to get in, and I wanted no part of that.
I took some pictures, but they did not turn out that great.









4 comments:

Beth said...

I think the pictures look good! I can't wait to go myself!

Corey~living and loving said...

How wonderful...and dont' worry...night photos are about the hardest thing there is...I suck at it. It is a goal of mine to master them. :)

Pam said...

Wow, I didn't realize they were open already! Reminds me of when we went there for a playdate.

How are those New Year's resolutions coming along?

Have your kids finished their Valentines?

I'm just teasing you because I'm jealous that you always have your holiday act together. Maybe you will inspire me!

Honey+2B's said...

I can't wait to go! I think Ariana will really enjoy it this year, she kinda did last year, but I think this time she will love it!