Sunday, November 11, 2007

I Have Been Trying to Save at Wal Green's

I have been reading blogs on how to save at CVS and Walgreen's. The CVS is to complicated for my small brain, but I have been trying Walgreen's. Today I spent $ 24.92 , but saved $23.01. I think that is pretty good. I used Walgreen's coupons and manufacturers coupons. I try to think,"Am I really saving over going to Walmart ?" But today I really feel like I saved some money. I only bought things I use and need . I am not good at working the system with buying things I do not need. I know other people get things for free, but I feel like I did a good job for me. Thanks for everyone's tips. Happy bargain hunting.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm going to attempt to save some money at Walgreens this week as well. We will see how it goes!

Pam said...

I went to Walgreens for the first time on Saturday, and I had planned out all the best deals. Unfortunately they were out of most of what I went there for. I still managed to buy $12 worth of stuff for $5. Today I went to Walmart and bought $17 worth of stuff for $9. This is all very time-consuming, but fun too!