Friday, November 16, 2007

I Won a Blog Award !!!!!


I am so excited I won a blog award. This has definitely made my weekend.I have not been blogging that long, and I always see everyone else have an award, and I wanted one too. Cory from Living And Loving Every Minute Of It, gave me this award. Thank you so much.
I really enjoy reading Cory's blog, and she also takes wonderful pictures. I love her blog.

I guess I am suppose to pass it on. So, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. The blog award now goes to :
Beth- A Mom's Life
Pam- Kid's Kitchen
Honey- Honey + 2 B's

These are all 3 blogs I read every day and people that have inspired me to Blog. Their blogs rock.
I love you guys.

Cory, thanks again. Love you too.

4 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

you are so very welcome. I remember my first award so very well. I felt much like you do now. I am so happy I could bring you a little piece of bloggy happiness. :)

Beth said...

Thanks for the award!! It will look so lovely on my sidebar!

Pam said...

Hey, thanks! I love it when someone is inspired to start a blog after reading mine! You are doing a great job, by the way, and you deserve your bloggy award!

Honey+2B's said...

Thanks for the award Jennifer! My first award!! I also love reading your blog, I love all your crafts ideas and all your "rambling" :)

You inspired me to start my own blog and I am so happy I did! Thanks! Love ya too!