Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thanksgiving Button Projects

The first project is an Indian Corn Napkin Holder.
This is an easy and cute craft. I used assorted buttons glued on to popsicle sticks. Then the popsicle sticks are glued to half of a toilet paper roll.

The second project is assorted leaf buttons glued on frames. Two of the frames are foam picture frames from Wal Mart. The other is leaf buttons glued on popsicle sticks. I took pictures of all 3 because I like the sayings on each of them. You can hang these on the door handles in your house or put them on the refrigerator with magnets.
I got these cool buttons from a garage sale. I always try to buy craft things at garage sales, you never when you will need them.

1 comment:

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

oh my gosh... those napkin rings are ADORABLE! I know what I'll be doing before Halloween! :-) great idea...