Friday, November 23, 2007


I had a great Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone else did as well.
We had a small Thanksgiving with a whole lot of food. My Mom, my Grandmother and my Mom's friend came for dinner. We had a lot of fun talking and cooking.
My Mom made a fabulous Turkey.

I hope some day I can make a turkey that pretty.

I love Thanksgiving, I think it is wonderful to have a day just to reflect on all the things we have to be thankful for. I am very lucky and have many things to be grateful for.
I have so many things I can not even begin to list all of them. The thing I am most grateful for is my family. Here is a picture of 4 generations of females in my family.

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!

And of course my Mom brought some crafts for the kids to do.

1 comment:

Beth said...

The turkey looks wonderful!! I love the four generation picture. Everyone looks so happy and I know years from now you will be glad to have that photo!

Glad you had a happy day!