Monday, December 17, 2007

Candy Decorations

is holding a winter Bazaar, so I thought I would enter this easy fun idea.

The lollipop tree is made from a piece of foam folded in to a cone shape. I put holes in it with a knife and then placed the lollipops. Next we hot glued on pom-poms (craft glue would work too) and a star.

This is a Reese's cups tree. The base is a Reese's cup with a cocktail tooth pick stuck in it. Then we glue on green pipe cleaners. Finally we glued on sequins.

This is a Reese's Rudolf. Two Reese's cup glued together. The antlers are pip stem cleaner. Next we glued on googly eyes and a button for a nose (a pom-pom would also work). Then we glued on a ribbon with a bell.

This is a Hersey's Kiss tree. Glue 2 Hersey Kisses together on top of each other. For the base I glued on folded pipe stem cleaners. We added a star and sequins. A ribbon is glued on for a hook.


Beth said...

You are gone for 48 hours and come back with even more ideas for Christmas ornaments! How is it possible!!!

Melissa said...

I agree with Beth. You have some awesome ideas.

WorksForMom said...

I LOVE that Reeses idea!

Family O'Foxes said...

I'm with Beth: I'm glad to see you are back to posting. I missed you this weekend! :)

Those are so cute!

GiftGuru said...

yummy yummy, cutey cutey!

Chris said...

So cute. Looks like you all had some fun.

Amber said...

That Rudolf is to DIE for. His face is so cute!

Scribbit said...

My favorite is that tiny tree--really cute! My kids would love making these.