Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Finger Print Art

My kids love to play with paint. This is a good opportunity for them to put their fingers in it. I also think it makes cute art.
First we made the snowman ornament. I think it is pretty self explanatory.




Cheyanne loves putting the finger prints on the paper.









Next we made Christmas light. One is a card the second is a gift tag. The black string is drawn with a marker.
I love the Christmas tree.



Then we made Rudolf ornaments.
















Finally I made the candles, but they did not turn out as cute. They could be angels if you added wings.






I

7 comments:

Kristina said...

These are all really cute. I actually like the candles. Perhaps on black paper? With lines to make it look like a window?

Jennifer said...

I've done the light bulbs and the trees....i'll have to try the others now!

Melissa said...

I'm so trying this tomorrow. My little one is home from school sick, she will love doing the finger painting!

tickledpink.nicole said...

Where were you when my kids were little?! These projects are AMAZING!

Family O'Foxes said...

We must of been on the same wave length because I had my daughter make a finger print reindeer card. I never thought to do other finger print designs. Now, I will have a new thing to do for Christmas cards (I love the christmas lights). I used my ink pads instead of paint.

You are so wonderful!
~Amy

Beth said...

Where do you come up with all of these great ideas?!

WorksForMom said...

It's official, you have got to be the coolest MOM EVER! What awesome ideas for kids to do.