Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Nail Art on Kids



Let me start off by saying, you do not have to be an artist by any means to do this. Small art does not have a lot of detail (at least mine does not), so it is mostly lines and dots with a few curves. I can't draw more than a stick person and I can do this. The trick is a small brush and tooth picks or tip of paint brush for the dots. That paint is acrylic paint and then use a clear coat to keep it on the nail.
I did do nail for a few years, but that is not why I can do this. It really is little pictures you would draw with your kids on a piece of paper.
This is on my 6 year old daughter's hand. She loves it, and asks me to do it every year. The one good thing about doing it on kids is, if it doesn't turn out right you can blame it on that fact they moved.

7 comments:

Scribbit said...

Oh something about Santa on her thumb would thrill my five year old. If I could get her to sit still that long!

WorksForMom said...

Oh so cute!

Melissa said...

Wow, that is patience. I can't imagine my 5 year old sitting still that long.

Very cute!!

Pam said...

Wow, those look great! Did you do your own too?

Family O'Foxes said...

Wow, you did an awesome job.
your kids are so lucky.
i wish you lived closer.

admin said...

What creative nail art. sara from farmingfriends

yuki said...

It is splendid blog. I am studied.
Please link to this site.
http://yuki-nailart.blogspot.com/