Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Just Read About Another Great Tradition

I was reading blogs this morning and I was reading An Ordinary Mom ( I love her Header, it is the best), and she was writing about a great tradition her family had growing up.You should go over and read it if you are looking for great traditions to start with your family. I think I am going to start this one today. And I was think if you have small children, instead of them writing a note, they could draw a picture.

And if you looking for last minute gifts, go to What Works for Us. She has a great list. It is really funny.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the link. I think I'm going to give that a try, too!

WorksForMom said...

Thanks for the hollaback friend! Do you know I've been emailing your blog to my friends (the ones who are actually crafty unlike myself)! :)

An Ordinary Mom said...

Thanks for the link :) !!

Evden said...

This is a great idea. We are going to try this. Some days we will probably forget to write the notes, but my boys are already excited about this. They also enjoyed making the paper chains. They get very excited over tearing them off in the morning.