Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Karla is hosting a recipe exchange. So I thought I would add my favorite easy recipe. It is Sweet and Sour Meatballs. I take them everywhere and I never come home with any.
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
2 lbs. of pre-cooked meatballs
1 cup grape jelly
2 cups cocktail sauce or chili sauce (both are good)
Crock pot version:
1. Place meatball in slow cooker.
2. In medium bowl, mix jelly and sauce together with a whisk ( it will be a little lumpy)
3. Pour jelly and sauce over meatballs. Stir.
4. Cook on high 1-2 hours until sauce is heated.
5. Turn heat to low until ready to serve.
If you are short for time you can cook on stove top.
1. Mix jelly and sauce in a pot.
2. Stir and cook on medium until jelly is melted.
3. Add meatballs and cook until meatballs are heated through. (about 15 minutes)
I know it sounds strange with the grape jelly but it is so good.
Let's Par-tay !!!!