Thursday, December 6, 2007

Rudolf Ornament


I asked Colton, "What do you want to do?" He says , "A craft, a rudolf craft." I guess the pumpkin really made an impact. Anyway, this is what we did.
We made this ornament from a red plastic Christmas ball I got from the Dollar Store. We used wiggly eyes, pom-pom for the nose, pipe stem cleaners for the antlers and a ribbon and bell for his collar. I hot glued everything but craft glue would work too.
This is cute hanging on the tree but I think it would be cute as a decoration on a present. Maybe a cute teacher's present too.
I need to work on my photography because this looks really cute in person.

5 comments:

KreativeMix said...

soooooooooooo cute :-) and i love the candy cane post too!!

Family O'Foxes said...

too cute!
Do you live at the craft store? Or do you have all this stuff on hand all the time?

~Amy

Beth said...

This is so cute! I have seen it in person and it is even cuter than in the picture.

Jennifer...you could sell these because I would buy one!

Melissa said...

That's cute, too! We'll have to give this one a try. Oh, your so crafty!!

WorksForMom said...

Jenn, I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! You never cease to amaze me. I so would buy one too. You really should sell these crafts my friend.