Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Snowman Cups



Styrofoam Cup Snowmen

I thought this would be an easy Winter Craft to do over the Christmas break. Go to Scribbit for other great ideas to do over the Christmas break.
I used a Styrofoam cup, with blacks buttons foe eyes and mouth. Ear muffs are pom-poms and green pipe stem cleaner. Construction paper for nose and checks, hot glued on. The scarf is made from felt.
I am using Mr Snowman for decoration and a candy cane holder. I thought it would be cute for a kids Christmas or winter party.

4 comments:

Amber said...

These are adorable...and for January as well as the Holidays. Awesome!

Amy said...

What a cute craft! I have all of the supplies I need to make these so I will have to do this with my son. Thank you!

Daisy said...

Cute! And each snowman will look unique.

Scribbit said...

Those buttons are adorable--we were looking for some when the kids made a snowman the other day and I was fresh out. You can never have too many buttons for crafts.