What Works for Me Wednesday Recipes:
Sweet And Sour Meatballs or Cocktail Sausages
2 lbs. of pre-cooked meatballs or 1 package of cocktail sausages
1 cup grape jelly
2 cups cocktail sauce or chili sauce (both are good)
Crock pot version:
1. Place meatball in slow cooker.
2. In medium bowl, mix jelly and sauce together with a whisk ( it will be a little lumpy)
3. Pour jelly and sauce over meatballs. Stir.
4. Cook on high 1-2 hours until sauce is heated.
5. Turn heat to low until ready to serve.
If you are short for time you can cook on stove top.
1. Mix jelly and sauce in a pot.
2. Stir and cook on medium until jelly is melted.
3. Add meatballs and cook until meatballs are heated through. (about 15 minutes)
I know it sounds strange with the grape jelly but it is so good.