Melody over at Pennies In My Pocket tagged me with this fun meme and I thought I'd be a good blog neighbor and follow through, even though I was tagged days ago. Sorry Melody. If you have not been to Melody's blog, you need to go look at it. She always has great deals and contest posted. Right now she how a contest to win cute decals that you apply to the wall. There are some great quotes for any room of the house.
Now, on to the classes to fix my life.
Here's what I have to do: Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five.
1. How to organize chaos. Melody had this one on her list.
With 4 kids, as you can imagine we have a lot of stuff. We have boys stuff and we have girls stuff, I try to keep it as organized as possible, but a lot of the stuff never ends up where it is suppose too. Also, there is stuff that needs to go somewhere, but I do not know where to put it. It ends up in the closet or a drawer. I have dressers full of stuff instead of clothes. I can not believe I just admitted that to everyone. I need this class and a trash bag.
After writing this, it inspired my to clean out the drawers in my dresser, the laundry room and master closet. Wow, they all look great now.
2. How To Do Laundry and Love It.
Actually the washing and drying of clothes is not too bad. Even hanging and folding is not too bad, it is putting all that stuff away. I always have a laundry room full of clean, hung, and folded clothes, but I hate to put them all away. Maybe there is a class who can tell me an easier way to do it, so I will like it.
3. How to Cook for 6 , where everyone will love it and it will be healthy.
I can come up with meals that all 6 of us will like, but most of the time, all of the food groups are not represented. I also can come up with healthy meals, but then 2 of the 6 of us will not like it.
This something I struggle with daily.
4. How to have more hours in a day, to do all the things I need and want to do.
I would pay top dollar for this class. There are so many things I need and want to do but I never get them in all in. Something always has to suffer. I know this is a struggle all moms deal with but I would like someone to tell me how to do it.
5. How to Clean A Room in the House and Keep your Children from Messing Up All the Others.
While I am busy cleaning a room in my house, my kids are busy creating messes in all the other rooms in the house. It is so frustrating. Even watching T.V. does not prevent them from causing havoc.
The only thing I can come up to stop them is drugging them and I do not feel comfortable to that (not yet).
These are the classes I would like to have to help me with my daily life.
Sandra at Diary Of A Stay At Home Mom tagged me for this meme. If you have not been to her blog you need to go to hers too. She has great stories and great recipes.
so here we go.....
I need to list 7 weird things about myself.
1. Sandra had this one too, but I thought I was the only adult who did not like raw tomatoes. Yuck!! I dislike them on my hamburgers, taco and salads.
2. My husband dyes my hair. He does an o.k. job, I have paid for worse.
3. I like to put all my dinner dishes away before I serve dessert.
4. I drink water all the time. I rarely drink anything else. I even take my own water when I go out to eat (fast food joint) because I am a water snob and I do not like to pay $1 or more for a bottle of water. If I drink a diet coke ,it has to have lemon in it. I do not like coffee and I do not like to drink milk, only in my cereal.
5. I hate to wear shoes, even when I go to other people houses, I usually take them off at the door. It was a great habit I picked up while living in Montana. Now I realize when others come to my house , they take there shoes off too. I do not mind people wearing shoes in my house, I just do not like to wear them.
6. I am a very obsessive person. When I get something on my mind, that is all I can think about and that is all I want to do. Right now, my obsession is blogging, before that, it was working out. I need to go back to the working out one.
7. I think it is funny to names dog names that do not fit them. Such as I wanted to name our Doberman, Fluffy, but he would not let me.
I thought I would give the people I tag the choice of which meme to do. I know a lot of people have done the 7 weird things about myself. The lucky winners are:
Pam at Random Thoughts
Pam at Kid Kitchen
Andrea at The Laugh Will Go On
I know everyone is busy, so only do it if you have time.
And Mary from Mary's Writing Nook is holding a contest to celebrate her 200 th post.
Back to School Printable Grade Level Signs
1 week ago