1.These are hearts (to cut good hearts trace around a cookie cutter) cut out of construction paper.
2. Cut a big white circle and a smaller black circle for the eyes a glued them on to the heart.
3. Use a marker for eye lashes and mouth.
4. With a hole puncher, punch holes on the side of the heart and on the bottom, for the arms and legs to be attached.
5. Thread the pipe stem cleaners through the holes, 1 pipe stem cleaner for the arms and one for the legs.
6. Next cut smaller hearts for the feet and hands. Bend the pipe stem through the holes in the smaller hearts.
7. Glue a sign to the hand. Our signs say: I've got my eye on you and Eye'm glad you're my friend.
This is made with a plastic shovel, candy wrapped in Saran Wrap, red ribbon and
I found both these ideas in old Family Fun Magazine.