Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wooden Model Projects

Santa brought these to my kids,but you can purchase them at Michael's Craft Stores. There is about 6 to 9 different models. Most of them are more on the boyish side but there is a bird house for girl who do not like cars and airplanes. This is a good project because it is easy and everything needed is included in the kit. Best of all it, cost a whole $1.
Colton did the Race car and Cheyanne did the Helicopter. I did help with the assembly but there was stuff they were able to do. And they loved painting. I helped Chey because I love to paint too.


Melanie said...

These are great! I love craft projects- especially when they are nice and cheap!

Sandra said...

These are great, thank you so much for sharing :)

And thank you for stopping by my blog earlier, I'm so glad you did, I too love my slow cooker and have tons of recipes. I think you'll enjoy the thursday feature, there's a great bunch of ladies and they always share wonderful recipes.

Have a great night.


Kristina said...

These are so much fun because they are so easy!

Melissa said...

Very cool and you can't beat the price.

Family Adventure said...

Those are great ideas for a rainy afternoon. Also in loot bags. Thanks :)

Great blog!


Beth said...

I need to pick up some of these next time I'm at Michaels. I think my kids would love them!

Renee's Reading Corner said...

These are great! I bought a stash last year when they went on sale and we're still working through it. My kids love them and it looks like your kids are having a blast too!

ZAM said...

These are great. Maybe when my son is a bit older I'll get something like this for him. For now, he's better off with other toys (or he'll be breaking all of these).