Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cottton Ball Easter Bunny and Meme Monday

I first thought I would start with our Cotton Ball Easter Bunny, then I would pass on some awards I received in the past week.

For the Cotton Ball Easter Bunny you will need
-Cotton Balls (oh really ?)
-Construction Paper
-Pipe stem cleaners
-Wiggly eyes
-Craft Glue
-Container, I used a frosting container, but any round container would work.

First, Caity glued the cotton balls all over the container.
Then we added,the ears (if you make large ears you may ant to reinforce with Popsicle sticks).
The eyes are glued on a pom-pom and the pom-pom is glued to the container. We used a pink nose as a nose and pipe stem cleaners for the whiskers.
We also added a pom-pom to the back for a tail.

Now I would like to pass on all the great awards I received this week. Did I mention I like awards. Thanks to all that passed them on to me.

This great award is from Amber at Mcillece spot.

This award is given out by Laurie at Tip Junkie she has a lot of great ideas.
I would like to pass it on to Stephanie, the crock pot Lady. I love the Crock pot and I love her ideas. Stephanie their are rules to pass this award on, so if you pass in on you need to go to Laurie's blog and check it out. Stephanie keep up the great recipes.

This award is from Melanie at Livin' with Me.

I would like to pass it on to : Are You Serious, Pam at Random Thoughts,

and everyone that reads my blog because I think you all have lovable blogs that why I read them.

This award is from Joanna at Bugs in my Teeth.

I would like to pass this award on to
Melanie at Livin' With Me, and Melissa at Hope for the Hopeless,

Do not forget to go to Melanie at Livin' with Me for other's memes and awards.

Also check out Miracle Monday over at Beth's Blog

post signature


Michelle said...

HI Jen ;-)
thanks for your sweet comments on McKenna ,she does love the baby which I'm glad for as we'll be looking after her once a week...can you see me jumping up and down with joy?????? hehe.
We love the craft and can't wait to make it..have agreat day...

Andrea said...

That is the cutest little bunny ever! I think I could even do this one with Tate now...we even have all the supplies for once! haha. :)

MamaGeek said...

Yay for your bling. And that bunny? That bunny might just be your best creation YET. If that's even possible!

Nap Warden said...

Girl, you have something cute going on every time I come here!

Bonnie said...

Hey ! I was reading a great new blog today and thought of you. I think you will love this blog ! The first couple posts aren't crafty (still cool just not crafty) but scroll down a few and I think you'll be in crafters heaven !! One called "crowning around" is particularly fantastic !

The link is here

Make sure you click on the "My Studio" link in the side bar ! I reckon every girl should have a room like that in her house !!!

AND ... love the cotton ball easter bunny !

Maggie said...

Cute bunny! And it looks like it isn't too hard...I have a feeling that crafting is definitely in my future this week!

Melissa said...

Thank you very much! Those puppies are extremely cute. You deserve every award you receive.

The bunny is adorable. You think of so many things that I would have never even considered and then turn them into such cute stuff.

Thanks for the reminder of Miracle Monday. I want to start doing that, I have the perfect miracle story...a few even.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Thanks for the great award! Love the cotton ball bunny! :)

Amy said...

The cotton ball bunny is precious! You are the coolest mommy :)

Jen said...

Your crafts are just great. I think Miller and I may do a craft for Easter the week before Easter. Congrats on the awards....have a great day.

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

That bunny is adorable! Thanks to you, I am now saving toilet paper rolls as well. I never knew they were so useful! :)

Pam said...

Oh thanks! I am honored to have the award! You are too nice!

My daughter will love that bunny- I will have to make it with her!

Melanie said...

That bunny is so cute. I love it.

Thanks for award! And thanks for playing along.
Livin' With Me