Monday, February 11, 2008

Meme Monday

Melanie over at Livin' With Me is hosting Meme Monday, where you save up your memes and awards and post them on Mondays. Then link them back to her blog and then you can share them with everyone else.

Melanie at Living With Me and Jenn at Moments both tagged me for the same meme.

(1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag two random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their site.

This is hard for me because I have done so many Meme lately.

1. All my kids names start with "C" and all their middle names have to do with water.

2. In my marriage, I am the saver and my husband is the spender.

3. My favorite room in my house is the kitchen, not because I like to cook but because I think it is the best looking room in my house.

4. I like dogs better than cats. Growing up we always had cats and of course I always wanted a dog. And now I have 3 dogs.

5. I collect hand made pottery.

6. I have severe mood swings and without my patch I would be divorced and friendless.

I do not know who to tag because so many people have already done this meme. If you have not done it consider yourself tagged.

Melanie has also given me ( and others ) a lot of awards and because I like getting them I am taking them all and handing them out to my blogging buddies. I wish I could give one to Melanie but she already has them all.

I would like to pass The Love blog Award to: Michie-Seeking Imperfection, Amber- McIllece Spot

These are two very interesting blogs I love to go to:Heidi-Viking Conquest, Sandra- Diary of a Stay At Home Mom

These are the cool blogger I aspire to be like:
Nap Warden-Chronicles of SAHM, Mama Geek-What Works For Us, Lotus-Sarcastic Mom, Melissa- Hope for the Hopeless, Rachel-From Land of Monkeys and Princesses,Kelly- Don Mills Diva

I would like to pass this award to: Corey at Livin' and Lovin' every minute of it, Jenn at Moments, Seeking Imperfection, Jennifer-Zaankali Adventures, Carrie-With All I Have Been Given
They all seem like very nice people.

The Best Blogging Buddie Award goes to my BFF, Beth - A Mom's Life. She has a great blog and I am not just saying that because she is my BFF.

Friendly Site Award I would like to pass to because they all have friendly sites:
Are you Serious,Lauren- Baseballs and Bows, Family O foxes,Michelle's Family, Marie's Random Thoughts on Life,

You make my day award I would like to pass to: Jen-A Good Cup Of Coffee, Maggie-And The Duck Said, Kristina-Kristina's Soapbox,

You are Toadly Awesome award I would like to give to : Andrea-The Laugh Will Go On, Pam- Kid Kitchen, Mishelle-Secret Agent Mom.

And Pam at Random Thoughts gave me this award. Thank you. I do not know Pam in real life but in the bloggy world she is a real sweetheart.

I would like to pass this to:
Bonnie- Simply Beauty, Girlymom-The Red Door,
Brittany- Momee and her Boys.

All of these are the blogs I read on a regular basis because I really like them. I hope I did not miss anyone because I love you all.

post signature


Mari said...

Congratulations - That's a lot of awards! Good for you!

Nap Warden said...

Love the Cool Cat Award, thanks for passing it ot me! Congrats on all the awards!

Jennifer said...

Aw shucks. Thanks for the award! I love your new blog look. I view my blogs in Google Reader so I don't always see right away when people change them. So if it has been a little while, sorry.

Jen said...

So sweet. Thanks so much for the award. I hope your weekend went well.

Brittany said...

Look at all of your awards, lady! :) Well deserved!!! Thanks for passing one onto me!:) I appreciate it! :) Have a great Monday

Melissa said...

Wow, look at all those awards!! You deserve everyone of them.

Thanks so much for the cool cat award!! I love that!!

*carrie* said...


Thanks so much. I think you're nice, too! I'm so glad we found each other's blogs--you're inspirational!

Don Mills Diva said...

WOW thanks so much. I am loving the cool cat award and I am honoured!

Family Adventure said...

Look at all those awards. Love'em all. And more importantly, you DESERVE'em all! :)

I think doing them on a day of the week is a GREAT idea.

Congrats and Happy Monday!

Heidi :)

Teachin' this mommy new tricks! said...

COngrats on all of the awards and being kind enought to pass soooo many on! Good for you!

Michelle said...

WOW.Quite alot of Awards for you.Thank you for giving me the award ;)I'm going to blog it of course!!!Have a great day and week.

tommie said...

That is a lot of bloggy bling! Congrats to you.

Sandra said...

Congratulations, wow that's a lot of awards :) Thank you for mine, I love it, it means a lot that you thought of me :)

Amber M. said...

You're so first award EVER! Thank you ever so much for passing on the love.

So glad we connected in blog-world!

Joanna said...

Congrats on all the blog bling!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Thanks so much! I always enjoy coming to your blog too! :)

Maggie said...

Awww, thanks! I'm honored!

I love that you have a little bit of a 'theme' for your kids' names - I think that is so fun!

Jenn said...

Thanks Jennifer for playing along with the MEME. I liked reading your quirks. Interesting that your kid's middle names all have to do with water.

Also thanks for passing the award along to me. That was very kind of you! Have a wonderful week!

MamaGeek said...

Congrats on all that bling - you definitely deserve it all.

Thanks so much for your kind words friend. I'd aspire to you and your craftiness ANY DAY of the week. I can't even do the hook a rug kits!

Bonnie said...

WOW !!! My name is in a post on your blog !!! HOW COOOOOOL ! Thank you for the award ! I love visiting your blog too !! And congrats on all the awards ... :)

Pam said...

Wow! You are so cool! Thanks for the award! I never even got the last one up you gave me. Maybe this will motivate me to get my act together!

Corey~living and loving said...

woo hoo....look at you and all your awards. wow!
Thanks for passing one my way. You are so kind.

Tracy said...

Wow! Great blogger awards! I agree, Beth has a awesome blog! :)

Pam said...

Oh thanks! I appreciate the sweet words! I think you are a real sweetheart too!

Melanie said...

Thanks for playing along! I loved your 6 things- very interesting. Glad you like your awards!!

Livin' With Me

Family O'Foxes said...

Thank you for the award! :)

love your blog~

utmomof5 said...

I found you though The Red Door. (That sounds like you were hiding on the other side of a red door)

I jsut did a meme about random facts. They can be fun to read about others! Not so fun to come up with yourself. =)

Congrats on all you new awards!!


Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

THANK YOU! I was just thinking today how much I appreciate YOUR blog! I am craft challenged, so I appreciate the inspiration you give!

Renee's Reading Corner said...

Congrats on all your awards! Way to go!

Mrs Nespy said...

So here's another one to add to your to-do list:

I am tagging you for a book meme. Have fun with it!