Friday, February 29, 2008

My Kids Easter Creations

Last weekend my kids and I were doing crafts (surprised ?), and I was done and they wanted to keep doing more. So I told them to come up with their own stuff if they wanted to keep crafting.

So here is what they came up without any help from me:

Caity made cute bunnies with plastic Easter eggs.



I think the bunny looks cute under the flowers we made.



Colton made a carrots out of plastic Easter eggs. I love this idea. I thought this would be cute to leave the Easter bunny a thank you note in. Or to put candies in and hand out. I was really proud of this idea, he is only 5.
Caity and Cody worked on Easter pictures, that I have hung in the kitchen.




These are my busy crafters hard at work.



This is Colton's take on my Easter Bunny Napkin holders:
Caity made a flower holder to hang on the door knobs. I love this idea too. I think it is adorable.
If you do not feel like doing a craft, just give them some supplies and see what they come up with, their ideas may be better than anything you find in a book.

post signature

22 comments:

Mari said...

Your kids are as crafty as their Momma!

Pam said...

Your kids are as great as you! They most certainly have gotten your craft gene!

Melissa said...

Wow, your kids came up with some great ideas. I love the bunny and the carrot. The carrot would be great to put jellybeans in and put in a basket!!

Andrea said...

How fun! You're kids are so creative...and I'm sure that they've gained at least some of that from you!! :)

Amber M. said...

You have a cute little family of crafters!! My favorite is the carrot...what a creative little mind!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ They did a great job! I love your counter!!!

Pam said...

I think that your kids were able to come up with such good ideas because they are used to doing great crafts with you! Wonderful, wonderful!

tommie said...

They look so creative!!

We are THAT Family said...

Your site is so cute, I got on a waiting list. Loved the crafts too.

Corey~living and loving said...

wow....look at that creativity! that is wonderful.

Family Adventure said...

I love that picture of them sitting at the kitchen counter working...you are right, sometimes it's best to give them some space to come up with their own things :)

Heidi

Maggie said...

Your kids rule! They are so creative!

Jennifer said...

I can see they take after you!

Melanie said...

Your kids obviously take after you with the craftiness gene. Adorable!!

Don Mills Diva said...

The apples don't fall far from the tree do they?

Leanne said...

So sweet. I have to let my kids try this....

Brittany said...

Love your ideas! :)

Rachel said...

Too cute! What fun crafts, and a wonderful way to spend an afternoon!

Teachin' this mommy new tricks! said...

I love how you guys do so many crafts!

Teachin' this mommy new tricks! said...

I love how you guys do so many crafts!

John-Michael said...

Stirring up those creative genes and encouraging self confidence as well. Nicely done!

Believer in Balance said...

Such cute crafts done by you and your kids!