Thursday, February 7, 2008

Paper Plate Valentines Holders

Here is another easy Valentine craft idea I found in a Family Fun Magazine.

All you need is 2 paper plates, glue, stapler, scissors and whatever you want to you to decorate.






Fold the first plate in half and staple the bottom to keep it folded.









Fold the other plate around it and staple together. Then round the top edges.
Punch a hole on the front and back for the ribbon or pipe stem to be threaded through.








Now decorate.



































post signature

18 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so cute! I love how the plate is even in a heart shape!

Pam said...

These are TOO cute! You think of everything!

Bonnie said...

Oh those are great !!!

Melissa said...

Those are really cute!!

Amber M. said...

I love paper plate crafts. Yeah! Very cute.

Sandra said...

Those are so cute!

tommie said...

I am adding this to my "things to do while Husband is gone on a TDY" next week!

MamaGeek said...

NO. WAY. How ever did you come up with THAT? Very clever and cute!

Brittany said...

Ohhh so cute! :)

Family O'Foxes said...

those are cool. :)

I linked you in one of my million post tonight. I'm trying to play catch up with my blogging.

~Amy

david mcmahon said...

You make it look so easy!

Family Adventure said...

Soooo sweet...and not that hard, even. I can do this one!! Yeah!!

Thank you for sharing these awesome ideas :)

Heidi

Jennifer said...

I saw this on their web site and was waiting for you to make it!!!

Renee's Reading Corner said...

This is just too cute! You are so gifted! Have a wonderful weekend.

Teachin' this mommy new tricks! said...

Those are cute! GOod thinkin'

Melissa said...

That is the cutest idea!!

girlymom said...

Oh I think that might be one that I can even handle! I might even have everything too. Thanks for the idea!

Dana Malave said...

LOVE IT ! was looking for a paper plate craft . This is perfect . It is shaped as a heart , how cute. Thanks for sharing your idea