Sunday, February 3, 2008

Two-Day Course For Men

I saw this on Valley Girl's blog and I though it was so funny , so I thought I would share it with you guys.

Two-Day Course For Men

OPEN TO MEN ONLY - ALL ARE WELCOME
Note: Due to the complexity and level of difficulty, each course will accept a maximum of 8 participants.
The course covers 2 days, and topics covered in this course include:


DAY ONE
How To Fill Ice Cube Trays:
Step-by step guide with slide presentation.

Toilet Rolls- Do They Grow On The Holders?
Round table discussion

Difference Between Laundry Basket and Floor
Practicing with hamper (pictures and graphics)

Dishes and Silverware- Do They Levitate/Fly To Kitchen Sink or Dishwasher By Themselves?
Debate among a panel of experts.

Remote Control
Losing the remote control- Help line and support groups.

Learning How To Find Things
Starting with moving things to look underneath instead of taking a cursory peek into each room and conclude the item isn't there. Special focus on Polly Pocket and Hot Wheels toys. Open Forum.

DAY TWO

Empty Milk Cartons-Do They Belong In The Fridge or The Bin?
Group discussion and role play.

Health Watch- Bringing Her Flowers is not Harmful To Your Health
PowerPoint presentation

Real Men Ask For Directions When Lost
Real life testimonial from the one man who did

Is It Genetically Impossible To Sit Quietly As She Parallel Parks?
Driving Simulation

How To Be The Ideal Shopping Companion
Relaxation exercises, meditation and breathing techniques.

Remembering Important Dates and Calling When You're Going To Be Late
Bring your calendar and/or PDA to Class

Getting Over It
Learning how to live with being wrong all the time

post signature

17 comments:

Melissa said...

Love it, where do I sign the hubs up?

Andrea said...

haha!!! That is hilarious...now if only there really were courses for that kind of thing...I think I've spent 5 years trying to teach my hubby to put his DIRTY clothing in the laundry basket...still not workin'. ;)

Brittany said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha. I love it!

OhCaptain said...

Geez...I'm not even sure where to start...oh wait...the final class says it all.

I'll be in the garage if you need me.

MamaGeek said...

Seriously, I'm with Melissa. I have another one to sign up on my end! WHERE DO I ENROLL? :)

Nap Warden said...

Oh men...How do we live with 'em?

Lizzy in the Burbs said...

Amen! This would be really funny if 90% of them weren't TRUE! I especially love the laundry basket one (pictures included!) HA!

Lizzy

Are You Serious! said...

That's great! My mom used to always so that men are missing the "look" gene!!! :)

Family Adventure said...

Thanks for the laugh. I needed that :)

Heidi

Casdok said...

Brillient!!

Teachin' this mommy new tricks! said...

Ha ha ha ah hilarious!!!!! Thanks

Steph said...

Where do I sign the men in my life up???? :)

Jenn said...

So funny - I have to share this with my hsuband.

By the way I tagged you for an MEME. Play along if you want to.

Joanna said...

Heehee! Okay, I want to know who their experts are cuz if it's a bunch of women you know the guys won't show up. Too funny! :)

OhCaptain said...

[sigh]

Pam said...

That is soooooo funny! My husband could definitely use some of those, although he could be the guest speaker in the one about asking for directions. He has no problem with asking for directions...but the others...

*carrie* said...

So funny--I laughed out loud!