Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Easter Egg Wreaths - Super Easy Prescholl Craft


This is an easy craft almost any age can do, The Easter Egg Wreath.

You will need a paper plate, construction paper, scissors, and glue.

Cut out the center of the paper plate. Cut egg shapes out of different colored construction paper.
Let the kids decorate the eggs with crayons, marker and even Easter stickers.

Glue the eggs on to the construction paper. Easy, Easy, Easy !!!!
Or you can leave the plain.

post signature

12 comments:

Melissa said...

We will definatly be dong this one! We also did the valentines day wreath that you posted about- turned out great! Thanks for the great tips.

Amy said...

Another great idea to try thank you!

Andrea said...

Okay...you have so many cute paper plate crafts! I'm lacking the paper plates though...good thing they're not expensive! hehe. I gotta go get some of those so we can make this!

Michelle said...

Oh McKenna will love doing this craft...thanks !have a great day.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I like how simple it is. I'm terrible at letting my kids do crafts!

Teachin' this mommy new tricks! said...

How do you come up with all these cute ideas :)

Melissa said...

Very cute! Your whole house must be one big craft project, huh?

MamaGeek said...

Again I say, another great idea!

Pam said...

Now that is my type of craft- even I can't mess that up! ;)

Brittany said...

cute cute!

Jennifer said...

I can't thank you enough. The cars went well today at school, and my daughter now asks me..."mom, can we do a craft"! I just go to your blog for ideas.

Nap Warden said...

You are like super Mom!