Monday, April 7, 2008

Apple Frog


This week Cheyanne is having her Princess Birthday party. While looking for ideas I came across this Apple Frog at this web site. I thought the princesses could kiss a frog that turns into a prince charming. This is also a great snack any day of the week.

I used yellow delicious apple, peanut butter (but if you can not use peanut butter, I bet chocolate frosting would work too.), grapes (green or remove the skin off the purple ones), and chocolate chips.
I also wanted to thank my husband for building me this flower box. He always has to have a project going, I love it when the project is for me.

Thank you Honey, I love you !!!!!

post signature

19 comments:

My Goodness said...

Awesome!! Cute snack and WONDERFUL flower box! :)

Melissa said...

Wow, that's beautiful! You've got bling!

Jennifer said...

what a lovely area!

Melissa said...

What a great hubby! Awesome flower box.

Mari said...

Those frogs are so cute. I love the flower box and the water area!

Beth said...

Did you PIPE the peanut butter on there?

Even after eating a half a bag of Flat Earth Crisps and 1/3 of a box of Vanilla Wafers, I think I could eat both of these frogs.

My PMS must be worse than I thought!

Kelli said...

Snack is really cute. Flower box is wonderful. That was very nice of him to make that. It looks great.

My Ice Cream Diary said...

My kids are eating apples and peanut butter as I read this. I bet Nutella would be good on this too.

I LOVE your rock fountain and flower box. They are gorgeous.

Are You Serious! said...

Yay for the flower box! I love flowers!

WomensDaily said...

Those frogs are adorable!

Maggie said...

Wow - those are so cute! And double wow - your husband is just as crafty and creative as you are!

Andrea said...

That froggy snack is SO cute! :)

Renee' said...

Cute snack and you're flower box is wonderful!

Chrissy said...

Those little frogs came out great! Thanks for the snack idea!

Jen said...

Your flowers look great. I love flower boxes too. I get mine closer to Mother's Day. We landscaped all weekend. I love your snack idea as well.

Brittany said...

What a CUTE flower box. I need to get my butt in gear and get outside and do some landscaping myself!

tommie said...

How cute....these are two things the kids will eat, so I will have to try this.

Love the flower box!

MamaGeek said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Corey~living and loving said...

Love your front flower area. beautiful.

and the frog is cute.

I've been gone....so behind in blog reading. HOpe I didn't miss anything too exciting.

have a great day.