Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cheyanne's 3rd Birthday Party

Happy Birthday, Cheyanne !!! I love you sweetie!!!! My baby is not a baby anymore.

Today was Cheyanne's Third Birthday Party. It was a princess party and I think everyone had a lot of fun. There was 4 girls and 3 boys at the party.

It was a Princess party, but after Valentine's Day I bought a lot of Valentine's stuff at 90 % off, making this a cute but inexpensive party.

First we face painted, put on make up and painted finger nails. We needed to get all dressed up like Princesses.






















This is the Birthday Table.

This was the place settings.

After getting all dolled up, we ate lunch. We had English muffin pizzas, with the cheese cut in to the shape of hearts.


Then I made a cupcakes, with princesses I found at the Dollar Tree. The hearts were clearance items from Valentine's Day.


Cheyanne blowing out her candles.




Here is the craft table, where the girls decorated tiaras and wands. The boys could have made frogs, but they were content off playing in the bedroom.





We played pin the crown on the frog. I down loaded the picture, colored it and put it on a small poster board.






Next, Cheyanne frantically opened her presents. Thanks everyone for the great gifts, she loved everything.
Our last game was to find stuffed animals, I got these 90% off. They were a great find.

For this game I placed a sticker on each of the stuffed animals. The stuffed animals were hidden through out the house. Each kid was given a sticker that matched the stickers on the animals. They had to find the animal with the matching sticker. They had a lot of fun running through the house trying to find there animal.



post signature

31 comments:

Mari said...

What a great party. Litle girls love the princess theme and how lucky for you that her birthday is after Valentines day!
Happy Birthday Cheyanne!

Jennifer said...

what a great party and great ideas

Michelle said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Cheyanne !!!! It looks like a great party :D You gave me some great ideas for Mckenna's next month.. ;=) Have a great day eating cake..

Pam said...

Happy Birthday to your Princess! Looks like a great party!

Kelli said...

sounds like alot of fun. ALOT of fun

Melissa said...

Wow, that sure looked like a great party. Cute decorations and cute pizzas! Happy birthday Cheyanne!

Christy said...

I hope I didn't call during Cheyanne's party. If I did, I'm sorry. Thanks for helping me out while I was at the store. The pork chops were delicious and I'm excited that I found a recipe I can use to cook for other people. We're gonna try the sausage recipe this weekend. You're such a great mom and friend!!

Jen said...

You did such a great job, what a fantastic party for little Cheyanne....what a beautiful princess she is.

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday to Cheyanne! Third birthdays are so great - they really 'get' the birthday thing then, and it's just so much fun!

The party looks like it was totally adorable - you did a great job!

Melissa said...

Oooh, all good ideas! I'm going to have to give the stuffed animal one a try!

Happy Birthday, Cheyanne

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a great looking party! Looks like a blast!

Happy Birthday, Cheyanne!!!

Amber M. said...

What a perfect little girl party. You've had a whole week of fabulous ideas...so glad you're feeling better.

tommie said...

what an adorable party! These are great ideas to keep in mind.

Andrea said...

what a fun party you planned! I wish I could've come to the party! haha. :) Happy Birthday Cheyanne!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Everyhting looks so great!!! You did a fab job! She looks so dang cute too!

Pam said...

Great idea to morph clearance Valentine stuff into princess party stuff!

Happy Birthday, Cheyanne!

My Goodness said...

Fun, fun, fun!!
You are making such great memories for your kids!

Family Adventure said...

Happy birthday Cheyenne! You are a lucky girl to have such a creative and fun mommy. That looks like the best princess party ever! :)

Heidi

Corey~living and loving said...

oooooooo what a great party. and I love that you were able to get all the stuff on clearance. :)

happy birthday little one. :)

Beth said...

It was a great party! Sarah proudly showed off her butterfly and her make-up and painted nails to my parents when we got home!

And she had the butterfly on her cheek at her first t-ball game!

*carrie* said...

Wonderful ideas, as usual. I love that you used v-day clearance stuff! Looks like she had a fabulous birthday!

Kareer Woman said...

I'm a sucker for pictures, looks like a great party :) Crazy how the time flies with kids, isn't it?

Amy said...

What a beautiful little princess! I love the idea for the pin the crown on the frog- so precious!

Renee' said...

Wow! What a great party!! Happy Birthday to Cheyanne!

Renee'
http://rmboys2.wordpress.com/

{Karla} said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute party!!

xo ~K

Ann(ie) said...

WOW....what a fun party, mom!!!! Love the pizzas and the cupcakes and the face art and all the pink! I wanna come next time! say yes. ;)

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

What a cute party! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEYANNE!

Ita said...

How lovely she is!!! Happy birthday!! Love your blog, and the little crafts you make with your kids! Bye bye! Ita (just wandering around Blogspot's blogs! :P)

Jenn said...

You did an amazing job on your little girl's party. I love parties that have themed related items all the way down to the food. Great job!!

I am sure she had a wonderful day.

gina said...

What a great post- loaded with lots of cute party ideas- so glad I found your blog!

gina said...

oops, I didn't realize I wasn't logged in to blogger. Anyhoo- I am hosting a giveaway where the winner with the most creative idea will win, I bet youy'd have at least one great idea!