Saturday, April 19, 2008

Finally Today Is Over



Let me just start by saying I know I did this to myself, but it does not make me any less tired.

I got up and was out the door with 4 kids by 8:30 am.

We started off going to Wal-Green's, Food Lion, Aldi's, then my favorite, with 4 kids, Wal-mart(But I did get my free green bag) .The kids were O-kay, we only knocked over one make up display in Walgreen's and broke one shampoo in Walmart.

We then came home ate lunch and I got the boys stuff together for a Boyscout outing. The boys left, so me and the girls were left home by ourselves. So what do girls do, shop. We headed to the mall. I hate the mall. I can not believe I hate the mall. I know if you added up all the time I spent in a mall, it would add up to years, but now I guess I am old and broke.

Anyway, we went to the mall to get Caity's ears pierced. We went to Claire's. It was $38.00, what, $38.00? After getting me up off the floor, she did great, she did not cry at all. She wanted to, but there was so many people around, so she held it in like a trooper. She looks beautiful and she is so proud.

After walking around, and not being able to find our car, we were finally able to leave.
Then we went to Burger King for dinner.
After that we went to Once Upon A Child because I had a $5 coupon that was getting ready to expire.
CVS was last in our shopping spree, were I spent $.17 for some stuff and $5 for next time.
Do you think my pain was over, "Oh, No", then I had to watch "High School Musical", with the girls. I think that was the most painful of all. Let me tell you that movie is no "Grease." I do not remember forcing my mother to watch Grease, if I did, I am sorry Mom.
I am now going to bed, good night.
Oh yea, I got all this stuff at Food Lion for $2.65. Thanks Centsible Savings.

post signature

15 comments:

My Goodness said...

Crazy busy day!! Yikes!
I don't like taking my two kids to Walmart, or nearly anywhere, by myself these days. You're brave!

Maggie said...

Ouch! I hope you sleep well tonight!

Brittany said...

Someone is addicted to bargain shopping!! :) You go girl!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Good job on the deals!!! Way crazy busy day! HOLY COW on the spendy ear piercing. We're getting ready in another month and a half to do Emma's. I think I got mine done for 8 bucks maybe 10... I hope it's not as spendy here! Or maybe I'll have to do it myself! J/K!!! :)

Sheila said...

Oh my!

I had no idea that ear piercing was that expensive!

Also, if I take my boys *two* places in one morning or afternoon that wears me out! :) But, hey, I think I'm older than you. He he!

Beth said...

$38 for the ear piercing? Yikes!
Sounds like you got lots more good deals though!

Can't wait to see her earrings although I am going to have to hear about it for the next 10 years until I let Sarah get her ears pierced!

Mari said...

What a day! You did get some great deals though and I bet the peirced ears look cute!

Jennifer said...

what a trooper! You did great again!

Amy said...

I think you need a drink after all of that. Yikes! Get some rest and have a glass of wine. I give you permission :)

Yes, my name is Arizona said...

Ugh. I hate the mall, too. ANd I try to avoid having to take my 3 kids shopping with me. Its always chaotic! I can't believe its so expensive to get your ears pierced! My aunt did mine with a needle when I was 7 or 8. Of course, this was in the 70's!!

Kelli said...

I tired just reading it.

Steph said...

Wow busy woman! I really need to find out how you ladies get these deals where you get a gazillion items for pennies.

Kristi said...

Bless you for going shopping with 4 children! Yikes! Ahh... the wife of a busy veterinarian...

My Ice Cream Diary said...

Ooo, a good deal like that always makes my day better.

I did the mall thing with my daughter and her friend for a Christmas gift and it was painful. The only thing worse than the mal with young girls is sleepovers with young girls.

Jenn said...

I have a post today about saving money at the store. Could you go over to my blog and answer some of my questions? Thanks! :o)