Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kid Made Monster Truck

I found this really great kid craft book at the library, Crafty Kids, Fun Projects For You And Your Toddler, by Rosie Hankin. We did a few of these crafts today, and the Monster Truck was one.
You will need: construction paper, glue, scissors, Styrofoam bowls, aluminum foil, stickers and markers.









I cut out the shape of the truck. Let them glue on the truck and wheels to a piece of construction paper.

Then decorate.





We made a mess, but it was fun.

Here is Caity's truck, The Lightening Flash.

Colton's The Spike A Saurus



post signature

14 comments:

Beth said...

What a great idea! Looks like fun and pretty simple too!

Pam said...

That looks fun! I think Riley will love to do that when he is older! (now if only my mommy brain can remember it until then!)

Michelle said...

I see that Craft Queen is back in full force with her happy kids!!!! that's a wonderful craft.thanks for blog visit..thanks for the compliments on the blog look,I found the background from a digital site,and did the colour code myself..have a great week..

Melissa said...

How cute are those!!

Bonnie said...

This one looks fantastic !!

Where do you come up with all the motivation to do so many crafts with your kids ?? I always look at your ideas and think, I should do that ! But then ... I don't.

Andrea said...

That is so cool! And hey...you gave me another good idea too...to look in the library for kids craft books! I'm definitely going to do that this week...because Tate loves crafts, but it's hard to find a lot that he's old enough to do yet...

tommie said...

vry cute. We will have to try this some time this week.

Brittany said...

Ohhh so fun! :)

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Cute! My son would love that!

Purses by Lanedesigns said...

Wow..great idea. I love doing crafts with my daughter. The truck looks great!!

Debra

Family Adventure said...

A good craft for boys. I like it :)

Heidi

david mcmahon said...

Okay, I'm off to make one now!

Michie said...

I saw this book listed on someone else's blog too - I've requested it from the library. Looks like fun!

Kristi said...

OK, so the fire coming out of the tail pipe is great! We know you are from the South! LOL!