Monday, April 21, 2008

Paper Plate Jellyfish

Here is another cute craft we did out of the book, Crafty Kids, Fun Projects For You and Your Toddler. I love this paper plate jellyfish.
You will need: Paper plate, construction paper, crayons, markers or paint, glue, scissors and crepe paper (yarn and wiggly eyes optional).
Cut off about 2/3' s of the paper plate in a wavy pattern for the body of the jellyfish. We glued the body to a piece of construction paper, but you do not have too, it is cute free flowing . Then decorate. We colored the plate with crayons, glued on circles, crepe paper, wiggly eyes and yarn.
Here is Caity's cute jellyfish.

post signature

16 comments:

Family O'Foxes said...

very cute!
Where do you come up with these ideas?!

Melissa said...

That one would be perfect for a craft for a under the sea party! Cute as always!

Amber M. said...

Brilliant. Sam is going to LOVE this idea. It's printing as I type...

Maggie said...

Oh that is too cute!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ To cute! My youngest just did this in their nursery class but it was a crab! So cute!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness...that is SO cute! :)

Stacia said...

This is really cute!! I'm going to have to do these once preschool gets out. Craft time will be a great way to fill our days :-) I still want to do the flowers with the stick fence...I've got all the supplies, just need to grab the kids and make them :-) Thanks for all the ideas!!

Beloved MaMa™ said...

Hey, this is adorable...I'm going to link to you...I need these ideas for playgroup!!!

Chrissy said...

Cute little fella! Thanks for sharing the book title!

Beth said...

Peter did one very similar to this at school only they did an octopus. Very cute!

Pam said...

Too Cute! I don't know how you keep coming up with these ideas, but I love them all!

Jennifer said...

that is so creative

Melanie said...

A craft book for toddlers? I have to check that out. Hailey loves making crafts. What a cute jellyfish too!

Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me

MamaGeek said...

That is so adorable. I wonder where do you store all of these fantastic ideas? Or do you chuck them after awhile?

My Ice Cream Diary said...

This looks like the perfect post aquarium craft.

(V.Kerr) School Time Adventures said...

Love it!!