Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Paper Plate Spider and Frog




Paper Plate Spider










Prince Charming Frog













You will need: white craft glue, paper plate (large or small), construction paper, string or fishing line, crayons or markers and scissors.








1. Color the paper plate.
2. Cut 8 strips of paper for the legs and fold them accordion style.
3. Poke 2 holes in the top to tie string through.
4. Glue on legs and eyes.
5. Tie string through the hole to hang.




Colton's Spider:

Cheyanne's Spider

Colton came up with the idea for the Prince charming frog for Cheyanne's Princess party. He likes the flies on the tongue.

post signature

9 comments:

Melissa said...

My goodness you could turn an old toothbrush a paper plate and a toilet paper roll into art that I woud proudly display on my living room table! You have the crafty knack!

I love the spiders!!

Brittany said...

Fun, once again! :)

Andrea said...

yay! I love paper plate crafts. :) Those are so cute - as always!

Beth said...

Perhaps you could use fly paper for the tongue! Maybe the frog could catch a real fly! :)

I am so full of good ideas!

Melanie said...

I love these! Some more ideas to use with Hailey.

tommie said...

very cute. I think we have all the stuff to do this one. happy Wednesday.

MamaGeek said...

Color me AMAZED yet again!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Too cute! Love those frogs!

You've got bloggy bling! Come on over and get it! :)

Good & Crazy said...

I am all about that prince charming frog!!!