Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mother's Day and Spring Time Flowers

I am in a real flower making mood this week. Today we made 2 different kinds of flowers.

Muffin Cup Flowers and Hand Print Tulips
Muffin cup flowers are made from 2 muffins cups. The inside muffin cup is cut a little smaller and glued to the inside of the bigger one. I also cut slits are the whole cup. We glued birdseed in the center.

I love hand flowers. I think these turned out really cute.





















Here is Cheyanne's:

Here is Colton's:


post signature

9 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♡ I really like those!

Nap Warden said...

Those are so fun!

Melanie said...

I love all the Mother's Day ideas- so cute!!

http://livinwithme.com

Christine said...

I love the hands! Great idea!

Beth said...

I love these!!!

lisa said...

I love all ideas, specially hands idea is very funny.

Amber M. said...

The muffin paper flowers are now on my to-do list with the kiddos. Thanks!

Lauren@Baseballs&Bows said...

Both of those ideas are great! I really like handprint projects because they are wonderful reminders of how little they used to be!

Aimee said...

Both of those flower ideas are GREAT! Now I have to run to the craft store to get the supplies!:)