Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day Poems and Wreaths

We used paper plate, glue, construction paper, paint brush, and paint to make the wreath .

Here are some Mother's Day Poems I found:

Every day I am exploring, touching everything I've found.

I leave behind my little marks and hand prints all around.

You clean up those hand prints but someday when I’m grown you’ll wish you had just one hand print to keep for your own.

I made this hand print for you so that one day when I am tall you’ll remember what my hand looked like long ago when I was small.

Second Poem:

I made this hand print for you

So that one day when I am tall

You'll remember what my hand looked like

long ago when I was small.

Also, if any of you ever make the crafts shown on my blog I would love to hear about it.

post signature


Family O'Foxes said...

your hands down the cleverest person (pun intended). :)

Don Mills Diva said...

I knew you would have some amazing Mother's Day crafts on here and you did not disappoint my friend!

Jenny said...

I made the sheep back in March. I found it at a friend's blog and then found out that your idea was the original. I've saved many of the crafts to do with my boys this summer.

Family Adventure said...

I love those wreaths. Beautiful!


Jennifer said...

i do make a lot of them, but they never look like yours!

Kimmie said...

Oh, this will be fun! Thanks for sharing your great project.

mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Are You Serious! said...

♡ I love all the hands!

MamaGeek said...

I love these! I haven't made any of your crafts yet (due to my son's age) but I have a TON bookmarked!

Beth said...

These wreaths turned out great!
I should have brought craft supplies to the beach because it's supposed to rain tomorrow. It was sunny and warm today though so we tried to get in a lot of beach time.

Miss you guys!

Michie said...

I really like the hand print wreath! Very cute. :)

Joanna said...

Oh sniff. Very cute and the poems were very touching.

Happy Mother's Day!