Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Toilet Paper Shark

This is another great project from Caity's class. This one is shark. I love it.

You will need: toilet paper roll, blue paint, white paint, wiggly eyes, scissors, glue, white paper and staplers.

1. Flatten the toilet paper roll.

2. Cut out a triangle shape from the toilet paper roll for the mouth.

3. Glue on 1 triangle for dorsal fin and the other on the tail fin.

4. Paint the shark blue, after paint dries paint on gills.

5. Glue on eye.

6. Cut triangles out for the teeth. glue the on.











post signature

6 comments:

Tara said...

I love that shark! Why do my son's craft projects never look anything like that? And the polar bear, brilliant. I might have to start getting the toilet roll holders back out . . .

Danielle said...

That is so cool. I am doing an ocean unit with my Kindergarten class. I think this will work well.

Kristina said...

Oooh, we like this one. We've already got all the nec. ingredients.

Are You Serious! said...

♡ Very cute!

Melanie said...

I love the shark! That is soooo cute.

http://livinwithme.com

Stacia said...

Love the shark and polar bear! I so need to start saving my toilet paper rolls ;-}