Monday, July 14, 2008

Pretty Yarn Flowers

I think these yarn flowers make a pretty bouquet. They are easy to make and do not need to be watered. These are flowers young children can make with some help from an adult.

You will need: Yarn, pipe cleaner, pom-pom scissors and glue.








Take the yarn and it around your hand or









Around a piece of cardboard about 30 times.
Slide the yarn off your hand or cardboard. Pinch the yarn loop





and twist the pipe cleaner tightly around the center.
Pull the yarn around to look like a flower.














Glue the pom-pom in the center of the flower.













post signature

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Ohh those are SOOOO cute!!!

Melissa said...

Hmm, this is a good idea and I could actually put these in a few places in my house! Genius...I tell you, your a genius!!

Family O'Foxes said...

too cute. you always have the best ideas.
~Amy

MamaGeek said...

This is way (WAY) beyond my talent level but I ADORE your creation. Simply so artistic!