Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Spider Craft

We made these cute spider hats today at the library, so I thought I would share it with you guys. Colton loves spiders, so he really enjoyed making these.

You will need: construction paper, scissor, wiggly eyes, stapler and glue.

Cut eight strips for legs and 2 strips for the head piece. Staple 2 together in a circle shape for the head piece and glue on the eyes.

Staple 4 legs on each side.

Fold the legs accordion style if you like.

post signature


Family O'Foxes said...

way to cute!

did you make them 4th of July hats.
here is the link to the one I made my kids a few years ago:
everyone commented on how cute the kids looked.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Very cute! We were at the library yesterday to but not for storytime. The biddies weren't too mean!

PatC. said...

Somehow I stumbled on your site while doing a search for bug crafts. I'm a children's librarian in upstate New York and guess what we are making at the end of Spider Storytime tomorrow? Thanks. Love your ideas and plan on "borrowing' many.