Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympic Dragon Craft

If you are an Olympics fan, this is a fun craft to celebrate the Beijing Olympics. It is a cute and easy craft for any age group.


You will need: construction paper, glue, wooden dowse or Popsicle sticks, scissors, tape and anything to decorate the dragon.






Cut out a tail.












Cut out a head. remember it does not have to be perfect, it is a kid craft.













A rectangle cut out of construction paper.
Fold like an accordion .









Glue on head and tail.








Now decorate.


Tape wooden dowse to the back of the dragon.








post signature

4 comments:

Gina said...

Great idea. I think my 3 year old would get a kick out of it. Thanks for the detailed instructions!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

What a cute idea!!!

Kaye said...

What an awesome idea. I love reading your blog and you simply inspire me with your musings and ideas. That's one of the reasons I have nominated you for an award to add to your HUGE collection in your margin! Check out:
http://mrsnespysworld.blogspot.com/2008/08/you-like-meyou-really-like-me.html

Munchkins and Music said...

Good idea. I like the beady eyes.