Friday, August 15, 2008

Super Easy Candles

These are super easy candles to make.


I saw this idea in Pottery Barn's catalog. So it must be a good idea. Right?














You will need: - jar
- small river rocks (from a craft store or Dollar Tree)
sea shells would work well too.
-small candle
Fill the bottom of the jar with stones or shells, place candle in the center. That's is so easy and cool.
Here is the sea shell candle.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post signature

6 comments:

Mari said...

What an easy and cute idea! Thanks.

Brittany said...

Ohhh look...it's a craft you do that I do too!! yay!! :) hah. They really are nice for the porch and for summertime! :)

Jamie said...

That's a good idea - thanks!

Family O'Foxes said...

For the last two weeks I thought you were on vacation. I'm not getting any notices. Strange.
Glad I decided to check. :)

Very cute craft.
~Amy

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Love your blog! I check often to help give me ideas with my 3 kiddos. Thank you for all the fun!

Mom2fur said...

Very cute, and I bet they cost about 1/10th what you'd pay at PB!