Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Camping at Preschool

I was so excited about this, at Preschool we went camping. I set up a tent with my no sew pillows and a lantern. I also made a fire out of paper towel rolls and tissue paper.


In the tent we read stories and pretended to listen to forest noises like owls, crickets and the kid's favorite bears.

I also made binoculars out of toilet paper rolls. I also brought real binoculars for them to look through.


And we had Smores cereal for snack.


You may be asking why is there a Christmas pictureon a camping post. Because we had to make them now so that they will be ready for Christmas. The art work will be on cups, aprons,mouse pads etc.





We will be camping on Thursday too, I will share the rest of our activities then.


post signature

7 comments:

Family O'Foxes said...

You are the coolest mom/preschool teacher. Seriously!
~Amy

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I LOVE that fire - that is just downright brilliant. I wish you were our teacher as well!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I agree! You are a cool preschool teacher and that fire ROCKS!

Jenn said...

You are my sons teacher and we LOVE everything you do!

Jennifer said...

so how do you transfer this on to aprons, mouse pads etc?

Jennifer said...

so how do you transfer this on to aprons, mouse pads etc?

raising4boys said...

So cute!! I bet they loved the real tent inside the preschool. I have never heard of s'more cereal. Great activity!