Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Easy Noah's Ark Craft

This is such an easy and fun craft to do with a child of any age.

You will need: White and brown paper, blue paint, paint brush, black marker, scissors and glue.










With the brown paper cut out an Ark and decorate.








Have the child paint a back ground. It can be all blue or paint it with a rainbow.

Glue on the Ark.

If you have a magazine with pictures of animals, you could cut them out an glue them on. Let you imagination create a great picture.







post signature

4 comments:

MamaGeek said...

Another lovely idea Jenn. VERY cute.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Adorable and it is super easy! I'll have to do this one with my nieces.

Thanks!

~melody~

Lisa said...

Cute as always. I have done a similar project and then kids glue on some animal crackers onto the ark (and of course eat some too!!)

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

Hi Jennifer, I have a question for ya. Or really I need to pick your brain. YOu seem like such a crafty person that I knew you would be the perfect person to ask for ideas on this upcoming project.

In November I will be in charge of a pack meeting for our cub scouts. The request is that we come up with something for about 35-40 boys to make in one evening that they could give away in December to Nursing home residents. I need the gift to be fairly inexpensive and yet I want it to be something nice and semi practical for nursing home residents. I also want it to be something boys would like to make.

Well, if you have any suggestions or ideas I would really appreciate it :) My contact email address is mom_24_boyz@suddenlink.net (be sure and put in the subject box Helpfulhomemaker I get a lot of junk in that box) or you can post on my blog--www.helpfulhomemaker.blogspot.com Thanks!