Monday, September 8, 2008

No Sew Fleece Poncho

I love this poncho. It is cute, easy and inexpensive. Did I mention easy.

You will need: 30x30 in perfect square of fleece and scissors.

Fold fleece in half diagonally (making a triangle shape) and cut a semi circle in the center of the fold. The semi circle should be about 5 inches in length. You could use a bowl as a guide.

Cut fringes all the way around. Leave as fringes or tie in knots or add beads to the ends.

This is an easy craft, I made 2 of these in about an hour.

post signature


Colleen said...

Thanks for sharing this. I will be making them for my daughters for fall. They will be perfect!!!!

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

It is sooooo cute! I'm glad they were easy to make - especially since Sarah and Caity both want one now!

Rebekah said...

I love it. I am going to make one for each of my girls. Thanks for the great idea