Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pumpkin Door Decorations

This is a cute craft that even the little ones can decorate. These are Jack-o-Lateran door hangers.


You will need: construction paper, scissors, glue, a marker and yarn.






Cut out pumpkins, leaves and stems.








Decorate pumpkins.









Tie a loop on the top of the yarn for the hanger. Glue on pumpkins.








Cheyanne had so much fun she made two.





I could not let her have all the fun, I made one too. I think I will have a lot of these hanging around my house.







post signature

6 comments:

Family O'Foxes said...

I should make some of those because they are so cute and festive looking.
I bet you are the FAVORITE preschool teacher that school has...I know you would be my kids if they were still little.
~Amy

Melissa said...

Adorable and easy...so up my alley!

Jennifer said...

thanks for another easy QUICK craft I can do with Jenna before I pick up the boys from school!

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww....those are so cute.
So sorry I am MIA so much. I read, but often have so little time to comment. thanks for all the crafty inspiration.

Mel said...

That's a great idea! I love different ways to display crafts and art projects!

Jaina said...

Oh I love those!