Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Catch-Up




Today is Cody's 1st for scrimmage for football. I am so proud of him. He has had a lot of practices and has always worked hard and enthusiastically. Quinn calls him the "sniffer" because he seems to be able to always sniff out who has the ball, and goes and get him.


GOOD LUCK today Cody and mostly BE CAREFUL (your still my baby). GO KNIGHTS!!!!!!!






I have also had a lot of people as me about how my job is going. It is going great and I love it. My class has 7 boys and 1 girl. So I call them Snow White and the 7 dwarfs. They are truly an amazing bunch of kids that have adjusted very well. I have grown so attached to them in such a short period of time.



I love my job. It is perfect. I can not think of any other job that would pay me to do crafts, sing songs, read stories, be creative and just act silly and laugh the whole time. I also get to teach them about God and all the wonders of his world.


On Thursday I was reading,"Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" I read the line, "Teacher, Teacher, What Do you See?" And one of my kids said," I love teachers." My heart just melted.



There are a lot of other great things about it too. I work for a great director, who is such a sweet lady that always has the best interest of the kids and teachers in mind. Also the other teachers I work with are great and love what they are doing.



I just wanted to let everyone know thanks for all your support. I am sorry I have not been commenting that much but I am still getting around to the blogs. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

post signature

7 comments:

sandy said...

One year ago, I left my job at a preschool doing what you now do. I had been there for 15 years. I love being home with my kids, but somedays I really miss my old life. Having that connection with all of those children over the years is something I will always cherish. Have fun with them! They will always remember these days as I have come to learn when I bump into them as they have gotten older.

Kristi said...

I knew that you would love that job, and that job was meant for you! Those children are lucky indeed.

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Go Cody! I can't wait to hear all about the game!

He looks so tuff in his uniform!

My Goodness said...

I hope the game was great and that he had LOADS of fun!!

I'm so glad you love your job! That's almost the kind of job you either love or hate...you have to have a heart for the kids. I'm sure they do love you! Very sweet!

Melanie said...

I'm so glad you're loving your job so much! Having a job you enjoy makes all of the difference in the world.

Hope the football game goes well!

http://livinwithme.com

Jaina said...

Good luck Knights! I'm glad to hear that you are loving your job, it sounds awesome!

4funboys said...

go knights...

and all I could think was "How lucky those kids are to have you"....

enjoy!