Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sponge Fall Trees

I love the fall and I love trees and leaves. So this is the perfect project for us. Plus it is simple and fun.


You will need: Paper, paint, paint brush and sponges. Any kind of sponge will do. I used a fluffy sponge and a make-up sponge.









Apple Tree

First make a trunk. I used Cheyanne's arm and hand print.











Sponge on the green leaves.










Use finger prints for apples.









Fall Trees




Foot prints for trunks.















Use green, red, orange, yellow and brown paint to sponge on colorful leaves.







Sponge some green on the bottom for grass.










post signature

9 comments:

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

These are soooo cute!

-C said...

love these!

Sandra said...

Those are so cute :)

Jennifer said...

we do something similar at preschool, but i think i will do this at home with jenna. she always wants crafts to do before we pick the boys up from school!

sandy said...

I once made these at the preschool that I worked at. I had forgotten all about them. Thanks for reminding me and thanks for all the other great ideas. You help me out a lot when I'm in a slump.

Andrea said...

How fun! My son is really starting to love painting, so this would probably be a blast for him!

Melanie said...

That is incredibly cute! What a great idea!!

Dee Light said...

Great activity!! I love that it is kid friendly.

teachingtinytots said...

i love using the footprint! i never thought of that!