Thursday, October 2, 2008

Coffee Filter Fish

We took a little break from the Halloween crafts and made these coffee filter rainbow fish.

You will need: coffee filter, water spray bottle, markers, glue, construction paper, scissors and glue.

Color coffee filter with markers.

Cut out fish pieces.

Spray coffee filter with water.
Allow to dry.

If you want to speed up the drying process, use a hair dryer.

Glue on fish pieces.

post signature


teachingtinytots said...

super pretty! love them we might make those tonight!

Mari said...

Those are cute. We did something similar but put a clip clothespin in the middle with antenna and eyes. The filter is wings and it is a butterfly.

Corey~living and loving said...

Those are adorable. :)

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

These are cute! Even if Sarah doesn't want to make them, I do!

Alicia said...

These are really cute! This post and your previous one just gave me an idea to try coffee filter pumpkins! Color some orange with maybe a little yellow for variation... First time commenting on your blog, but lots of cute stuff! If you go to my blog, I added you to my list of 'Crafty Blogs'.

Jaina said...

How pretty!

Bron said...

Thank you for this great idea....I have just used it with my playgroup families and the results were lovely. x