Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall Decoration For The PreSchool

One thing I love about being a Pre-School teacher is decorating my room. On Friday I changed my bulletin boards for the Fall.

The first board is a fall tree.

"Fall into Jesus" is the theme of the board.

This is my second bulletin board.

It says," Dear God,

I just filled an empty wall with a pumpkin patch .

On Tuesday we are going to make some glitter leaves and glue them to a spiral made out of construction paper and hang them from the ceiling.

These are the name tags that hang over their coat hooks. I am going to put their names on the bear's hat.

I love Halloween and decorating my room.

post signature


Alicia said...

Thanks for following! I love your bulletin boards! Makes me want to be a preschool or Sunday school teacher!

Brittany said...

Great ideas, as always! :)

Andrea said...

I love those fall craft ideas! I'm definitely looking for more fall-ish crafts to do with my son. :)

Family O'Foxes said...

I need you to come decorate my house. :)

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

You are such a good preschool teacher! The school is lucky to have you!

Jenn said...

I agree, they really are lucky to have you!
Silas loves art so he will dig the new room decor!