Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Napkin Rings and Place Cards

We had so much fun making the Halloween decorations, we thought we would do a Fall table too.
We used construction paper, paint, paint brush, scissors, glue, toilet paper rolls and clothes pins.







We painted the toilet paper rolls, allowed to dry an cut into 3 equal parts.
We cut out leave shapes and decorated with glitter.









We glued the leaves on the toilet paper rolls for the napkin rings.









And glued the leaves on the clothes pin for the place card holder.














Next time I might used all different kind of leaf shapes because these kind of look like corn.














post signature

2 comments:

Family O'Foxes said...

you so rock! I love those.
I'm so excited for you. I bet all those little GS are going to LOVE YOU and your ideas.
~Amy

Jaina said...

Oooh I like those too. I'll have to show them to my mom for Thanksgiving.