Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Foam Ball Spiders

These are spiders we made about 3 years ago and we pull them out every year. We usually hang them from our chandeliers, but this year they made a great addition to our Halloween Tree.

They are super easy and can be made in very many variations.

We used a foam ball that we colored with a marker (paint would probably work better).
For the eyes we used felt, but large wiggly eye would work great too.
The legs are pipe stem cleaners just poked into the ball.

I am sorry I have not been around commenting much. Things are so busy around here, I hope it will settle down soon.

post signature


eetomost said...

now these, we can do!!! thanks for the cool idea:)


Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

I got some of these balls the other day to make some of these spiders. I think I can handle this craft!

Mindy said...

okkkkkk....i ADORE your blog. i found you from the crafty crow blog. i have looked at ALLLL your blog posts. you have great ideas! i am a preschool teacher to 3 year olds. it is great to get ideas for new things and fun to see things that i have made with my kiddos too. thanks for taking the time to post so many things. it is awesome! i am going to link you to my blog. i don't want to lose you! ha! thanks again!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Again, another craft I THINK I can handle. Thank you.

Enjoy your time away - seriously, don't worry!