Thursday, October 16, 2008

I LOVE THIS CRAFT !!!! Halloween Prints

I love this craft. It is so easy, almost any age can do it. And it is fun because you do not know what you are going to get until to you open up the paper.
We did the ghost in the 3's class yesterday, and while doing I thought I bet I can make spiders and pumpkins too.

All you need is construction paper, paint (I used acrylic), and an eye dropper.

Fold the paper to make a crease. Open the paper. Drip paint on to the paper.

Fold again and rub all over the paper.

Open it up and see what you get.

Here is how I made the pumpkin.

Here is the spider.

We had so much fun doing this. Even my husband made a spider and he usually does not appreciate my craftiness. It is really a craft worth doing.

post signature


Beth (A Mom's Life) said...


You are the coolest!

Astrid said...

I know my girls would get a kick out that project! Anything with paint...and they love it!

teachingtinytots said...

really cute!

Mari said...

That is pretty cute!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Ooooh I love this idea (so easy)! I finished my leaf project courtesy of you AND LOVE IT! I will post it soon.

Melanie said...

Those are so cute!!

Dee Light said...

These are too cute. The perfect idea for my little guy!!

Corey~living and loving said...

fun idea. we will be doing this as well.

Jaina said...

Oh I used to love doing that with paint.