Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jennwa's Inbox- Jack-O-Lateran

I love Jennwa's Inbox.

Here is a question from one of my reader's, who is also a friend and parent of one of my preschoolers:

Jenn asks:
I will soon no longer need to recycle. I have discovered your site and now I can just craft myself to a greener world! I have a bunch of empty formula cans, any suggestions?

My solution is to make Jack-O-Laterns. I did not have any formula containers, so I used oateal containers.

You will need: Formula container or Oatmeal container, construction paper, scissors, glue, and pipe stem cleaner.
Cover the container with orange construction paper.
Poke a hole in the top of the container and stick in a pipe stem cleaner for the stem.
Cut out the shapes for the face and leaves.
Glue on face and leaves.

post signature


Jaina said...

Those are neat!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Ooooh this is awesome! You blow me away. Do you have any ideas for crafts with leaves? PLEAZE?!? :)