Monday, October 20, 2008

The Letter "P"


In Colton's class today they were study the letter "P". For their project, they had a pan with pancakes. And on each pancake was a picture they drew of something that started with the letter P.






To make the pancake pan we used construction paper, glue, scissors, markers and an old magazine.











Cut out a pan and pancakes.














Draw or glue on something that starts with the letter "P".
We had pizza, pumpkin, popcorn and Popsicle.
Here is Cheyanne with her pan.










post signature

6 comments:

Kristi said...

I do a "version" of this... I make pancakes in the shape of letters... I don't get much more craftier than that... ;(

Astrid said...

Very cute!

eetomost said...

I love your blog so much, I referred all of my readers to get ideas from your site:)
northcarolinanewbeginnings


thanks for the great ideas!!

Leigh-NC

Beth (A Mom's Life) said...

Hmmmm...I can't wait to see what Peter put in his pan!

Jaina said...

That's really creative. What a fun learning activity.

Sugar Mommy said...

I wanted to let you know that my kids and I tried our hands with the Crepe Paper Pumpkins and I have a picture of them, with a link to your blog, on my blog. Go check it out. :)

Thanks for all of the great inspiration! I used to teach preschool, too, so I love all that you show us here! Fond memories! :)
http://sugarmommyof4.blogspot.com/